Invest In Infrastructure & ICT
Broadband connection in Africa is expected to reach 1.07 billion by 2022 while the continent’s smartphone market penetration is expected to reach 636 million. Ghana’s telecommunication sector is therefore a great place to invest in.
Investment opportunities in Ghana include;
- Business Process Outsourcing.
- Supply of High-Tech Telecommunication Equipment
- Development of 5G technology to provide high speed internet services to compliment Government’s digitalization agenda
- Very small aperture terminal (VSAT) services
- E-Banking Solutions (Payment Systems): Electronic banking channel patronage is increasing in response to changing market conditions, customer expectations, and shareholder risk appetite.